It’s that time of year again. The Broadway Market is gearing up for its 2021 Easter Season. Covid-19 really took its toll on the market and its vendors in 2020 for Easter and most of the year.
The vendors really count on Easter-time to help turn a profit for the year. This season, more than 50 vendors will return beginning Saturday, March 6 and Saturday, March 13. Vendors for the Easter season will be open daily from March 20 through April 3, 2021 leading up to Easter Sunday. Anyone attending the Broadway Market will be required to wear a mask and adhere to CDC guidelines.
Let’s all show some extra love to the Broadway Market and its vendors this year.
Holiday hours at the Broadway Market:
- Saturday, March 20th: 8am-5pm
- Sunday, March 21st: 9am-4pm
- Monday, March 22nd-Saturday March 27th: 8am-5pm
- Palm Sunday, March 28th: 9am-5pm
- Monday, March 29th-Thursday April 1st: 8am-7pm
- Good Friday, April 2nd: 6am-7pm
- Holy Saturday, April 3rd: 6am-5pm
For a full schedule of entertainment and complete vendor listing, visit https://BroadwayMarket.org.