The Great Annual Corn Roast is the oldest continuously held fundraiser for St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy. The first one was held in 1998 making this the 11th Great Corn Roast. Each year the event gets bigger and better and we look forward to 2008 being the best ever!
Most everything at the Great Corn Roast is home made. Come and taste delicious freshly grilled hot dogs, homemade salad, delicious desserts, and of course, the corn. This corn is grill roasted and quite possibly the best corn you have eaten in a long while. It is definitely the culinary star of the event. All proceeds benefit St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy.
Here are the specifics:
- Date: Tuesday, August 19 2008
- Time: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Location: Donald Spoth Farm (2715 Tonawanda Creek Road, Amherst, NY)
- Price: $15.00 per person, children under 12 eat free.
- Price includes
- Food: Hot dogs, Salad, corn
- Beverages: Pop / Coffee / Tea
- Dessert: cakes / pastries / cookies
- It’s All You Can Eat!
- Music by the Voices Of Mercy
- Activities Include:
- Basket Auction
- Tractor Rides