From Corpus Christi’s website:
Buffalo, New York – Corpus Christi Church will once again be hosting it’s annual Dyngus Day celebration on Easter Monday, April 9th.
The day’s events are as follows:
HOLY MASS: 11:30a.m.
BOWLING ALL DAY: (12:00p.m. – 1:00a.m.) in our Athletic Center’s bowling alley.
PRE-PARADE PARTY: 12:30p.m. – 5:00p.m. in the parish Athletic Center, located at 165 Sears St. (behind the church).
- FREE ADMISSION
- Cash bar and traditional Polish food will be available
- Music by DJ Red White
- Entertainment: Harmony Polish Dancers
DYNGUS PARTY: 6:00p.m. – 1:00a.m. (also in the parish Athletic Center)
- ADMISSION with purchase of Dyngus Day Buffalo’s Pussy Willow Pass bracelets (available by pre-sale for $8.00 through 04/06/2012 and at the door day of for $10.00) ***Purchasing Dyngus Day Buffalo’s Pussy Willow Pass from Corpus Christi Church will raise additional funds for the church. You can purchase pre-sale online via PayPal (see below) and pick up the bracelet at Corpus Christi on Dyngus Day or you can purchase at our rectory during regular business hours during the week, 9am-3pm. The pass also allows you $2.00 admissions to any other participating venue during the day. Your Dyngus Day Buffalo Pussy Willow Pass also allows you to hop on the Sobieski Vodka Shuttle Bus to festival halls and taverns across Polonia.
- Cash bar will be open and traditional Polish food available until closing.
- Music by Al Kania’s “Polka Smile, Eastern Style” Band
All are welcome to attend. For more information, call Norm at 681-6976 or the church rectory at 696-1050. Proceeds to benefit the ongoing operations of historic Corpus Christi Church. For a complete listing of Easter services and special events, visit www.CorpusChristiBuffalo.org.
Purchase Pussy Willow Pass: